Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Thursday, October 26, 2006

nothing to show

This has really been one of those weeks where everything has conspired to stop me knitting or creating. My head is full of ideas but life just keeps getting in the way.

The worst culprit has been this computer. Other than completely crashing on me, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, which has led to day after day of repairing and replacing.

I am trying to work on some lovely designs for an online knitting magazine due out November 2006 called www.knitonthenet.com and these are all at different stages and unfortunately I can't show those until they've been published anyway. I'm also hoping a bag I designed for www.knitty.com should be in their December issue.

I will shortly have some more stuff to show I hope, so watch this space...

No comments :