Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Paper Bag update

The yarn for Paper bag featured in Spring knitty can be purchased direct from Habu Textiles.
This is the direct link to the product page on their site:

http://www.habutextiles.com/webfile/n-24.html

I am working on some samples to show alternative yarns, however the best yarns to use are Sport or Aran weight with a stitch tension of 19sts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Will not be blogging for a few days but will be back early next week with news and photos.

for now
Ruby xxx

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say Hi Ruby.I hope you update soon. I realize your probably very busy, I just thought it would be nice to let you know that people are interested in what your doing:)
How is the Sahara coming along. I have not started it yet, only because I am a COMPLETE chicken LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hi there ... I can't WAIT to make this bag, so not to rush you (ok, really -- to RUSH YOU! LOL) please do post those yarn alternatives. I'm not too great at switching yarns and being happy with the results.

Thanks for a great pattern & congrats on your marriage!