Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A little bit of TLC

Tomorrow evening I will be hosting the first meeting of TLC - Teens Love Craft!

My daughter and a few of her friends have all asked to be shown how to knit, sew, embroider, applique etc., so who am I to say no. My daughter can already knit and sew but her skills need to be improved. Her friends can sew (a bit) but not knit, so tomorrow night is our first learn to knit class. Wish me luck.

I think its great that they are all so keen to learn but find it sad that they have had to get someone else's mum to show them.

Have a big post to do tomorrow with lots of photos but I have to stay off the computer for now as 'we' (not me) are trying to register for Led Zeppelin tickets. I have offered to spend the day at Libertys if he gets a ticket and spend the £125 there instead. Very generous of me I think.

Until tomorrow,
for now

Ruby xx

3 comments :

Gerard said...

I hope it went well! You would be the perfect teacher.
Gxx

Catherine Wilson said...

Hi Rubes

Hope it went well, hope the girlies realise how lucky they are to have such an accomplished tutor.

Love from your ex pupil

AB xx

Catherine Wilson said...

Hi Rubes

Hope it went well and you had fun and the girlies realise how lucky they were to have such an accomplished tutor.

with lots of love from your ex student

AB xx